Palestine International Theater Festival for Children and Youth
April 4th – 14th , 2019
Call for Applicants
Al-Harah Theater opens the call to theater groups and companies to participate in Palestine International Theater Festival for Children and Youth that will be held between the 4th and the 14th of April, 2019 in Palestine.
- The festival will be divided into two categories, Children Theater and Youth Theater.
- 10 theater groups will be chosen by the festival artistic committee.
- Plays with minimum technical needs are encouraged.
- Applicants need to fill out the application form and send it by email first and then send it by regular mail alongside a DVD of the play and a CD with high quality photos of the play.
- Applicants are responsible to cover their travel cost to Palestine.
- Applicants are responsible to cover the shipping cost of the play set and accessories.
- A maximum of 5 people in each group is accepted.
- Each international & local play will be performed twice a day in the same venue in Bethlehem, while international plays will be performed one more time in a different city.
- The festival offers a fee of 300 Euros for each performance (600 Euros for two or 900 Euros for three).
- The festival offers accommodation and food for the participating theater groups for 5 days maximum.
- The festival offers pick up from the airport for international groups all together to the hotel and vice versa, and transportation for local groups to Bethlehem.
- The festival offers local transportation to all participating theater groups from the hotel to the venues and vice versa.
- The festival provides wide media coverage for all the participating plays including press, radio, and television.
- Application deadline is on Monday 30th of April 2018.
- The selected groups will be informed by Thursday the 31st of May 2018.
Al-Harah Contact Details:
173, Virgin Mary Street
Beit Jala, Palestine
Telefax: +970-2-2767758, Mobile: +970-592767758