- To develop the Palestinian and Arab theatre movement by:
- Orgainising and conducting theater workshops and training programmes.
- Developing playwriting and script writing in Palestine.
- Encouraging and facilitating the incorporation of theatre education into Palestinian curricula.
- Participating in creating networks with other perfroming arts and culture groups in Palestine, the Middle East and internationally.
2. To reach audiences on local, regional, and global levels, by producing performances for all age groups and social backgrounds.
Direct target: Children ages 5-15 Years old, young people ages 15-30 and adults ages 30 & over in all areas of the West Bank
Indirect Audiences from age 4 & over in the Wes Bank, the Arab world, and in Europe.